Good morning, ma’am.
– Good morning, everyone. Sai, what’s up? You’re chilling a lot lately.
– Not really, ma’am. Cut it. I’ve seen you at the coffee shop
with a girl. Who is she? Well..
– Look at him blush. Do you blush with her around too?
– Of course, I won’t. Ma’am, won’t you begin the class?
– Wait up. What’s the hurry? We anyway spend the entire year
teaching and learning. But, ma’am..
– Take it easy. Chill out. We’re nervous as the exams are round the corner.
– Why be nervous? You aren’t learning rocket science.
So, don’t be nervous. If you put in minimal efforts
before exams, you’ll secure good grades. I’ll anyway give you the question bank.
– Thank you, ma’am! Good morning, ma’am.. Why didn’t you greet me?
– I did greet you. I didn’t see you standing.
– I’m sorry, ma’am. That’s not what I want to hear.
– Good morning, ma’am. I heard you’re messing with juniors.
Of course, I know. I was told the other day. Get out of my class.
– But, ma’am.. I may tolerate violence,
but not noise. I expect even violence
to be done in silence. So, without making a noise,
get out of my class. Dude, how I wish
she asked me to get out. So, you want me to begin with the class?
– Yes. But the board isn’t blank.
How can I start without it being blank? Someone, erase the board. Don’t stare at me. Rather, pick up
the duster and erase the board. Write today’s date on the board. Come on, write the name of today’s topic too.
Don’t be so lazy. Come on, do it. I heard you people got doubts.
That only means you aren’t paying attention. Who has got subject related doubts? Do you have any, girl?
– Yes, ma’am, I do. Don’t you have any doubts? Are you sure?
– No doubts at all, ma’am. Are you thorough with the subject?
– Yes, ma’am. Then clarify all her doubts. Upon calling out your roll numbers,
submit your assignments. Roll number 1.. Roll number 2.. Roll number 3.. Roll number 3..
– ‘What excuse do I come up with?’ I forgot the assignment at my home.
– What a pre-medival excuse. You want me to believe this nonsense?
Come closer. I only want your assignment.
Not this crap of an excuse. Go, do situps. All those who haven’t got their assignments
may stand up on the bench. What are you waiting for? Stand on the bench.
– The bench might break. If it breaks, I’ll pay for the damages.
Stand up, now. Where is your back pack?
– I anyway don’t maintain notes. So, I see no point in carry a back pack.
– Come and sit against the wall. Stand up, you all.
And you sit against the wall. How can I? You’re sitting on the only chair available.
– What punishment would sitting on a chair be? Sit against the wall like you’re sitting
on a chair. Stand straight.
I want all your backs straight. Since when did your commerce
lecturer start lecturing? She lectures all her topics
in one go. Students can get scarred for life
upon learning stuff like these. Tell me. Does she leak the question paper?
– Of course, not. Why do you ask? Come on. Be frank. I heard she leaks
the question papers for a price. I’m sure she doesn’t.
– How much did you score in my subject? 62.
– And in her subject? 92.
– What a gossip monger this lecturer is. Good morning, ma’am.
– Good morning. Are you prepared for the test? The test? We got a test today?
– I’ll give you 5 minutes to prepare. Not for excuses, but for the test. Bro, what do we do now?
– Don’t worry. I’ll take care of this. Shravya, ask her something and distract her.
– Ask her what? Whatever you like.
– Alright. Ma’am, yours is a beautiful saree. Is it? Thank you.
Even principal told me the same. My husband bought me this
from Dubai. Thank you.
It is pure Chiffon. This could be any where around
30 to 45 thousand. The hour is done already.
Alright. We’ll have the test tomorrow. Thank God.
That was close. Good morning, ma’am!
– Can a greeting get any more coarser? Greet me softer the next time. Quite! Isn’t it your duty
to erase the board before I get in? Look how shabby your hair is.
Your hair totally concealed your face. Get out and get a haircut. What for are you here?
To listen to the class or to chit chat? Don’t you sleep at night?
It is still the 1st hour and you’re sleepy already? You think this is some hair salon? Stop adorning your hair
and listen to my lecture. Ma’am, there is an error
in your calculations. Is it? I don’t think so.
– You’ve credited the sum instead of debiting it. ‘The Guide did the same, too.’
Are you sure? Yes, ma’am.
You’re following the wrong procedure. Ma’am, we should depreciate the amount. ‘Seems like she knows it better than me.
I’ll have to damage-control now.’ You’re right. I intentionally made an error
to see if any of you would spot it. None of you imbeciles have,
apart from this girl. I want you all to applaud her. Learn a thing or two from her.
Stop chit-chatting and focus on the class. What’s the matter?
Why are you all looking gloomy? The exams are round the corner.
I’m scared I’d flunk. I even flunked this paper last time.
– So? What’s new in you people flunking? Apart from the desire to score good grades,
you have nothing else to bank on. Infact, that desire is enough
for you all to score good grades. But, you all are afraid.
You’re afraid you’ll flunk the exam. Nobody fails you.
You fail yourselves. Don’t blame anyone else.
Irrespective of the reasons you have if you desire to score good grades,
nothing would deter you. Cheat sheets are a student’s best friends.
– True. Your fate depends on how well
you avoid getting caught with those sheets. The difference between flunking
and not flunking is only one mark. And you all have to fight
for that one freaking mark. Yes, we will fight.
Yes, we can! Don’t be scared of the consequences.
Be ready to retake the exam if need be. Take your friends’ help
or bank on your own knowledge but you all
must be ready to fight for every mark. Sit in the exam hall
till the very last second. Write answers for all questions you know
and write answers for question you don’t know. But, fill the entire answer booklet.
I can challenge you won’t flunk then. I believe in you.
Do you all believe in yourselves? Greetings, everyone.
I know we all had such teachers. I hope you liked the video.
Please like, share, comment and subscribe to